Skinsperiments, hairsperiments, reviews: a promise or a threat? or just a reminder “note to self?” Only time will tell…
- Silk Naturals Sleep in a Jar concealer
→ DONE: 2013-07-16, reviews: concealer
- Ballyhoo Bath Fragrance-Free Solid Shampoo and Conditioner Bars (c/o Etsy)
→ DONE: 2013-07-31, reviews: Ballyhoo Bath hair stuff
- Chagrin Valley, my usual deodorant: not a product review as such (been using for years and reviewed earlier), but a thumbs up on their new more-sensitive-friendly labelling aesthetics
→ DONE: 2013-08-14, Chagrin Valley deodorant & packaging updates
- Vitamin C serums: Isomers Vitamin C + E High Potency Antioxidant Serum and Silk Naturals Awesome Sauce (vitamin C & other antioxidant) Serum
→ meh, will probably not post on this fully. Quick version:
—the Isomers serum was unusable on face due to irritation-zits in the chin, mouth, and nose area. I blame flax-seed oil, a known problem ingredient on my skin. I used it up on arms and legs. Felt nice, smooth, moisturising, non-drying. Without being gloopy or gluey. Sank in fast.
—Awesome Sauce is probably the moistest SN serum I’ve used. On face, I still prefer my combination of Garden of Wisdom Natural Majik Green Tea serum and their Matcha Hyaluronic Acid one. It’s hydrting and soothing on me; the SN one, not as much, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to bugger around with *three* serums. FFS. This, too is being used up on exposed limbs, as well as non-exposed skin (necl, shoulders, upper arms, ears) that may be coverdd up during the day but is directly under the sun.
CONCLUSION: happy withe the Garden of Wisdom stuff, providing as it does: green tea, caffeine, oat extract, and hyaluronic acid.
- Silk Naturals (plain, unscented/unflavoured) Naked Organic Lip Balm
- Sunscreens revisited: what the current ones are, where, how, and why. At least as exciting as your average (TV) soap.