and, in matters not related to cannibal-urge-displacement therapy, chemical incitement to spring fever, and other seasonally-associated small ovoidal objects (as it were, fnarr fnarr, etc.; and with due and undue respect for organized religion): coming up next:
- review of Blinc Amplified mascara. It’s waterproof! It’s a tuber! It doesn’t contain TEA (irritates my eyes horribly), and it’s cruelty-free! It’s also infinitely superior to the original Blinc mascara, which I first used about ten years ago. Anyway, proper review coming up.
- review of Curelle hair stuff: the six-week testing period comes to an end on Friday 5 April 2013.
- testing, testing… hair post-wash anti-frizz management system: argan oil vs. argan oil & silicone serum
- in the mail, to be reported on once tested out: Replenix Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50 (ZnO)
- um, sorry, I think that’s about it for the moment: I’m sticking by the old adages of
“waste not, want not”
“if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”
and others of that ilk: for further details beyond these general principles, ask older members of your family about frugality, or check out any website on the more hip and fashionable version, today’s Thing of being super-squeaky-clean-and-green.
- and a couple of surprise product reviews: in that it may surprise you that I use them, it certainly surprised me, and I did not expect to want to review them but now I do
also, for my nice neighbours south of the border as Divine’s USA wing has a different (smaller) range of Easter eggs but also some different pretty pictures: