SOME AMUSING THINGS
Rearranged to suggest narrative links. I’m afraid the main one that suggests itself to me is completely misanthropic. 😦
- Watch Miss USA hopefuls dance around the evolution issue (Jezebel)
- Moms deeply offended / scandalized by Ben & Jerrys Schweddy Balls (Jezebel)
- Italian parents bring in lawyers to make 41-year-old son move out (Jezebel)
- Hilarious fake fashion ads star Eden Wood and Linda Evangelista (Jezebel)
- Brand name condoms that don’t exist and probably shouldn’t (Jezebel)
- The “Love Your Vagina” song (Jezebel)
- Detoxification therapies (The Skeptic’s Dictionary)
- The Illuminati is real, and it’s everywhere (Media Exposed). Originally posted by THE RED PILL
Alternative Thinking. Conspiracy Theories. Police State. Activism. Science. Space. Aliens & UFO’s. Ancient History. Suppressed Knowledge.Esoteric Wisdom. History. Philosophy. Literature. Truth Seeking. Current Events. Cryptozoology. Geo Politics. Post Apocalypse. Mind Control. Dystopia. And More… The world is in a trance. The majority of your fellow human beings have been systematically “dumbed” down, fattened up, put to sleep and enslaved. The modern age is a parade of ignorance and a celebration of mediocrity. This is dedicated to my search for all that is truth and enlightenment. Some of the topics found here are highly speculative and may be considered controversial or offensive to some. It is my freedom to research and choose to believe as it is your freedom to ignore or look elsewhere.
(ahem–and it is my and your freedom, as readers, to make of that what I or you will)
- 10 Ig Nobels awarded; Procrastinator’s prize was a long time coming (Chronicle of Higher Education)
SOME THINGS THAT MADE ME GO “HMMM”
–because they were really useful and I don’t know how I’d managed all my life without them; posting them here for the greater edification and benefit of all. Remember, guys, consumerism is good + over-consumption is great. Live the dream. See the posts on here on L’Oréal for further details.
- Vital product of the millenium! Charlotte Ronson A Perfect Mess Beach Hair (Sephora, $20)
- Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo (there’s so much to be written about this, analysing social, political, cultural, historico-nostalgic, etc. implications… wow… rich vein here)
- There’s some degree of excitement here in Vancouver as Anthropologie has invaded our fair shores. So I had a look; having bought the occasional item from them when last living south of the border. Well, the new collection on their website was most rewarding. Readers with children, get those kids working. Sweatshops and illegal child labour–whatever. Every abandoned unfinished craft project can be worth 100s of $$$s. “Statement” jewellery indeed: it certainly says something about the bearer. THE EMPEROR’S NEW CLOTHES alert. Gold star award for rip-off merchant of the year.