This feels like a bit of a cheat, as posts go: it’s simply a list of resources I’d bookmarked. Hopefully useful to others out there with, you know, hair. Probably also of use with people with little to no hair but who still do have a head, with a scalp, and need to clean it from time to time. If we’re still in a pre-post-human world, that would be everybody. Some stuff might well also work for non-humans with hair, too.
Onwards and upwards: and over to the hairy stuff.
Some of these are mainly for information, some for amusement, some–especially discussion boards–an ever-changing, ever-surprising mix of both.
My own main rapid immediate resources:
- The Beauty Brains
- Long Hair Care Forum and their Best Blogs List
- The Long Hair Community
- MakeupAlley: Hair Care Board
- MUA: ns4487’s list of MUA users’ blogs: look in “makeup and beauty.” I’m still browsing through this list. It’s biiiiiiig.
- Naturally Curly and their users’ blogs
- Wikipedia (as ever!)
- The Anti Hair Slave
- Beauty Hits and Misses: Product reviews from a skin and hair product junkies: inc. excellent list of links
- British Curlies
- Hair Care Diaries
- Healthy Curls
- Killer Strands is interesting re. colouring hair; not my thing, but nosing around information generally is, and I’ve learned stuff from it. Obviously, if you’re into dyeing your hair, definitely worth a gander.
- Live Curly, Live Free
- Long Hair Care Tips
- MakeupTalk: Hair Care Talk forum
- Tightly Curly
- And for yet more: this Top 50 of hair blogs